Money Management Diploma – 17
Do you always have this feeling that you’re controlled by your money? Do you want to have the knowledge of debts, investment insurance, rate of interest or wealth? Then this Thames Business School Money management diploma is for you. This diploma course will equip participants with the necessary skills needed for business.
This course will teach learners how to budget money, make financial decisions, talk to lenders and banks, understand the interest rates, manage finances, how to protect assets and how to properly invest. These skills will help participants manage their own finances and the finances of any business.
The aim of this money management diploma course is to give individuals with limited or no financial background or entrepreneurs with little or no previous money management experience the skills and confidence to make informed and objective financial decisions and the knowledge to participate fully in strategic policy development.
On completion of this diploma course, students will be able to appreciate the role and limitations of money management in business. They will understand better the role of managing money in planning and making decision in an organisation as well as understand the principles of budget preparation. The course will also provide overview of control and audit issues and the roles of external, internal and value for money audit.
On the completion of the course, students will be awarded the Money Management Diploma.
The Diploma Course in Money Management will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to beneficially manage personal finance and to get ahead of needs and wants of the future. This course will reduce monetary exclusion and allow participants to use the knowledge gained in their own money circumstances. This course will also help learners understand the importance of thinking buying financial products and services, the need to plan how money will be spent and reviewing the plans frequently and so on.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded with a Diploma in Money Management, and will also be able to:
- Provide and interpret financial information
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends.
- Analyse changes and advise clients accordingly.
- Formulate a strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report the various factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Manage budgets and arrange new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can take less time to complete the course.
This is a self-study course, the course will be delivered via our online learning zone. Students will be given the learning materials and assignment to complete the course.
On registration, a personal tutor will be assigned to students to help them with their course and assignments.