Product Development Diploma
All industries in today’s modern economy needs innovative product development. In return, these industries require professionals who has the knowledge of developing innovative products. Be it a smart phone, spacecraft, toothbrush, all these products are developed by a product developer. These products touch our lives daily in reflective ways. That’s why knowledge in products development is said to be exciting, popular, and innovative career choice for people.
Enhance and develop your skills with Thames Business School Diploma in Product Development. This diploma course is designed with industry insights to teach participants advanced technical, conceptual and creative skills. This course will equip participants with skills and knowledge in research, analysis, development of creative ideas, and will improve learner’s ability to make smooth transition into a professional in product development, which will enable them to work in an industry related role or in a freelance capability. Participants will be challenged by tutors who are experienced in product development to develop your own projects, culminating in exhibitions, strong portfolios and published work. This course will teach learners how to be a successful product developer, understand and interpret what entices customers, strongly think about how the development of a particular product can solve a problem in the society, think out of the box and learn from the past. This diploma course is for individuals who want to build a career out of their passion for problem development.
On the completion of the course, students will be awarded the Product Development Diploma.
This diploma course is designed to provide learners with basic knowledge in innovation process, starting with the systematic creation and development of strategic ideas and ending with how to product development can measure an individual’s performance. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of how each stage in the process of developing a product affects its success. The course will also provide the tools and technique for each stage of this process, from ideation and conceptualisation to project management.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded with a Diploma in Product Development, and will also be able to:
- Research, develop, and launch new products for an organisation.
- Grow organization revenues by developing new products and manage product certification process.
- Work closely with products designers to design prototypes for products.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Advise vendors on best practices and methods to correct issues.
- Participate in quality assurance process and develop a methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Manage future and existing products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialisation for customers.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in the development and definition of business requirements for the retention of products.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can take less time to complete the course.
This is a self-study course, the course will be delivered via our online learning zone. Students will be given the learning materials and assignment to complete the course.
On registration, a personal tutor will be assigned to students to help them with their course and assignments.