Relationship Marketing Diploma
A difficult and expensive task any business face is acquiring new customers. That is why it is very important to build an amazing relationship that wins the customers over and keeps them because the market has become more increasingly competitive. All businesses have limited resources and not all customers have the same importance when compared to one another, that’s why it’s crucial to have a plan that is clear and builds different types of relationships with different sets of customers. A plan that will earn the attention of a potential customer, make a pitch that is convincing, and facilitate the accompanying sales which will lead to huge expenses when all the step is considered. Participate in this Relationship Marketing course by Thames Business School to learn about the processes in relationship marketing and the proven strategies and tactics for achieving double-digit increment in customer engagement and revenue.
This course is for experienced marketers who wish to fast-track their career in the area of Relationship Marketing and for individuals who have little or no experience in marketing who wish to gain additional certification as well as job-related skills and experience in this field. This course is aimed at individuals who are interested in developing their knowledge of relational approaches to practice, it also aims to explore relationship marketing as an area of general marketing, examine the conceptual components of relationships and marketing, consider appropriate contexts for effective relationship marketing and identify implications for relationship marketing.
On the completion of the course, students will be awarded the Relationship Marketing Diploma.
This diploma course in relationship marketing will enable participants to consider critical and ethical views to relational practice. This course will teach learners how to analyse the body of knowledge on relationship marketing and will teach them how to develop conceptual frameworks for analysing relationship marketing. This diploma course will provide participants the knowledge and skills to recommend various strategies and techniques for the implementation of relationship marketing both within and outside a business environment.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded with a Diploma in Relationship Marketing and will also be able to:
- Conduct regular polls and surveys to solicit feedback from customers and respect the feedback and integrate it into the company’s business practices.
- Use any and all social media outlets to build a relationship with customers.
- Have effective customer monitoring technologies in place.
- Use clear policies to dictate how all company employees should interact with customers in both positive and negative situations.
- Leverage the value of warm leads – customers who have already expressed an interest in the company.
- Have a comprehensive customer relationship management strategy.
- Conduct regular training sessions for all members of staff.
- Stay on the cutting edge of product offerings.
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction rate in all areas of an organisation.
- Make an effort to inform customers how much they are appreciated.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can take less time to complete the course.
This is a self-study course, the course will be delivered via our online learning zone. Students will be given the learning materials and assignment to complete the course.
On registration, a personal tutor will be assigned to students to help them with their course and assignments.