Asset Management Diploma21 – 13
Thames Business School Asset Management Diploma is a leading certificate for individuals who choose asset management as their career path. This diploma course is made for individuals who are experienced asset managers seeking to gain more knowledge and qualifications or secure promoting at work. It is also available for individuals with little or no experience in asset management who wants to build a career in the industry.
This course will provide in-depth knowledge of the key role of asset data and how information can enable a good strategic management of assets and their operational activities. It will also define and differentiate between requirements of asset information and the appropriate management of asset information and knowledge systems
Thames Business School Asset Management Diploma Course does not only prepare participants to pass the diploma exam, it combines action learning and supported research to provide learners with challenges in their intellectuals, an expanded professional network, and an engrossing learning experience. This diploma course is designed to improve and stretch learner’s ability in all the key components of asset management. At the end of this course, learners will be confident in their knowledge of the processes involved in asset management and they will be ready to carry additional responsibilities in the asset management risks, strategy, information, and planning.
On the completion of the course, the students will be awarded the Asset Management Diploma. The Diploma will be sent to successful students within 48 hours.
This diploma course in asset management will provide participants about the fundamentals of tangible and intangible asset, investments, and the role of asset managers. This course will explain how to predict and understand market trends, analyse different market, and maximise returns on investment, and how to manage bonds, equity, and various assets. This course will teach learners how to develop strong market and investment strategies. This diploma course will also teach the various techniques for life cycle decisions, such as the maintenance, refurbishment, and repair of assets throughout the operational life cycle.
At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded with a Diploma in Asset Management, and will also be able to:
- Acquire the professional knowledge needed to start a new career in Asset Management.
- Offer asset management services in key areas such as asset accumulation, protection of assets, and business development to meet the complex needs of individuals.
- Use new and effective strategies to design a plan for asset management that is comprehensive and that meets the stated goals of a client.
- Develop business strategies that will target an appropriate market segment for various clients
- Effectively manage a client high-value assets, which may increase your business opportunities.
- Expand businesses into fast-growing businesses in a global market to grow the businesses further.
This course is ideal for any one who works with assets or would like to start a career in the industry.
The course is delivered via our online platform. The learning materials are available 24/7 on the student portal.